Sunday, December 4, 2016

I met them!!!

Today was one of my most favorite days!! I got to meet Tess and a lady named Loni, I think she's one of Tess' best friends, and two little boys named Aiden & Kipp! They were all so nice and I sure hope I get to see them again soon!

When they got here, I was kinda distracted, cause my sister was getting picked up by her new human family. I had to play with her a little more before she left and give her some kisses! I sure miss my brothers and sisters!

But Tess and Loni and those little boys sure helped distract me quickly! I had so much fun playing and running around and getting cuddles from all of them! Tess and Loni and Sasha sure talked lots and Tess kept asking lots of questions! I think maybe she likes me too! She gives really good cuddles! 

Here I am giving Loni lots of Kisses! As soon as Tess pulled out the camera I had to stop and pose for her...


Aiden and Kipp were so fun to play with! They have the best giggles and give me such cozy snuggles, I sure hope I get to be part of this family! I know I am going to be loved......and spoiled rotten! HEHE!

It was kinda cold outside so we spent sometime playing in the shop too. I have a heat lamp in there and a big fluffy bed! The boys were playing with me with one of my toys while Tess was trying to call Ryan, her husband, so she could introduce us that way, at least. (She said he was working up north somewhere, and wouldn't be home for a week!)



Finally at lunch time, she got Ryan on Facetime and I got to meet him too! He didn't really say much to me and it was sure noisy where he was, but he looked really nice too! I was so tired after we hung up and the boys could tell. Tess sat down on my bed with me and was petting me, and Aiden, the older boy started to sing me a lull-a-bye!

"Twinkle, Twinkle little star..." I think it was called...his voice was so sweet and soothing I couldn't help but drift off to sleep! I had my head rested on his lap and Tess just kept petting me.....I felt like the luckiest puppy in the whole world!!




Before they left, I remember hearing them talk about my food...and cats...I was half asleep and the boys covered me with a blanket and gave me kisses. Tess said she had to leave, or could stay here with me all day...I think she likes me!


I remember hearing Sasha tell Tess that they would call her.......to visit her.........and drifted off to sleep...

I sure hope I have found my forever family!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments: