Sunday, December 4, 2016

Meet Deacon

Hello!


My name is Deacon and I am a Collie/Shepard/Rottie cross breed, born on October 6th, 2016! 

My mama, siblings and I were all rescued by Zoe's Animal Rescue Society here in Edmonton, Alberta.

Mama has already been adopted, along with almost all of my siblings.....my last sister is being picked up by her new human family today!
Aren't we sweet? And my mama is just gorgeous!! ♥




But don't be sad for me, I know I will find my forever home soon too! And maybe REALLY soon!! There is a lady coming to meet me today and I am so excited! She is bringing her two little nephews with her too and I can't wait to meet all of them! I love kids!

I hope that she falls in love with me and I get to go home with her soon...how can she resist this smile?!

Check back with me after I meet Tess! I have to go and get ready for their arrival now!

***Photo credit to Zoe's Animal Rescue Society for this intro post

No comments:

Post a Comment